Friday, December 16, 2005
Monday, December 12, 2005
- Episode 10.11 - Xmas [Airing December 12]:
- Much to the disapointment of one senior citizen, Santa Eric is married. Sandy confronts Rose over what she told the twins; Annie demonstrates patience. Eric, Kevin and Savannah spoil each other's surprise. Ruthie reunites with Katelyn. Lucy volunteers with Habitat for Humanity. Eric makes hospital calls.
- Wasn't As Great As I Expected it To Be... Considering they are in their final season... I expected to see all the Camden Clan
- Episode 10.12 - Got MLK?:
- Ruthie recycles her report. Eric catches her. One student's, Alex, passion for Martin Luther King Jr is a week late. The teacher demands all students redo their reports on African American luminaries because of his refusal to yield. Alex cites his grandfather's recent death in Hurricane Katrina as one reason for his determination. Martin is the victim of a hate crime.
- Episode 10.13 - And Baby Makes Three
- A wary Martin suspects Eric played a role in his scholarship offer. Rose and Simon bicker while Sandy is wheeled into the ER.
- Episode 10.14 - Title Unknown
- Episode 10.15 - Title Unknown:
- Martin, Alex (from the previous episode), Lucy and Eric unite in a fundraiser. Martin and Alex clean off the hateful message from Martin's car together. "
Is anyone on the internet who they say they are?
I mean celebrities, rock bands
you know about their lives
cause they are so popular
and everyone wants
a piece of the
But I am talking about regular people...
The old, the young, the innocent,
he pure, the evil, the soldiers,
the people you meet on the internet -
especially when you aren't looking for love,
just trying to make friends, to make your life more complete....
I don't want to know somebody
who can't tell me who they really are, do you?
Wouldn't it be nice to talk to someone
and have them be honest with you?
I am honest to a fault! I don't know how to lie...
That sometimes makes me out to be the fool,
but I have said a hundred times or more...
I would rather be hated for who I am,
Then Loved for someone who I'm not.
- Would you take a moment in the beginning to just introduce yourself; the man behind the music?
- Im YOUNG CO, an Entertainment Entrepenuer
- Is this the 1st album? How has it been received by fans?
- Yes this is the first album, I’m handing out compilation discs now to show case my music.
- What are you hoping to accomplish with this interview, and with your site online? We are getting out the basics, how would you like to be promoted?.
- I would like to be promoted by people knowing I have a gift for what I do; I want them to say, I love his music.
- Do you have any tour dates planned? Have you been playing in clubs, if so: where & which ones?
- I’m starting a “ EARLY IN THE GAME” TOUR in January Overseas; Country, cities and dates to be announced on my web page, www.getwitcha.blogspot.com
- How bout playing at fairs or festivals? They Have Them All Over The Country.. Would you be interested in something like that?
- Always, I would do one in an heartbeat.
- Are you more interested in promoting yourself , or promoting other artists?
- As CEO, I’m starting off by promoting my self and other at the same by having songs featuring new artists with new albums to e released.
- What is the secret to a performance that the fans enjoy and you feel good about?
- You gotta entertain them!
- When you are writing a new song do you start with a melody line, a lyric or how does the process typically flow for you?
- I start with the beat, and that tells me everything I need to know.
- Do you carry a recorder with you on outings, so in case a really good lyric comes to mind you can be sure you have it down right
- No, really if a good line hits me, I’ll write it down on a napkin as long as I got it.
- Speaking of songs ... Is there one song that you are particularly proud of that you can share a bit of the history with us? Where it came from and why it is so special to you?
- What’s happening; that’s a special song because my favorite producer came in and did the track, Terelle Norris, and the song explains wht’s happening with me at a certain time and point.
- What advice do you give to those individuals that are looking to break into the music industry?
- Stay focused
- Do you believe the internet is a valid tool for existing artists or new bands?
- Yes I do
- With all of the activities you are engaged in professionally what interests do you have out side of the music. What do you do to "Strike a Balance" in life?
- Go home and socialize with family. No one loves you like family.
- What are some of your goals you would like to accomplish in the years to come? Any artists you would like to work with?
- Definitely Lil’ Wayne, but as of now, I’m working with a lot of ndependent artists.
- Would you be angry if kids downloaded and shared your music without paying for it, or would that just be a way to get known... everytime a kid downloads your music and lets a friend hear it, that is one or more new fans - is that how you feel?
- I see it as new fans
- Your in the Navy, did you choose that as a career before or after you started in the music industry?
- After I started in the music industry.�
- I remember growing up and copying albums and songs of the radio on cassettes all the time... it wasn't illegal then, why should it be illegal now?
- Because artists deserve the right to be paid for the talent they posess.
Actor, Friend Face Charges in Police Death
A gruesome horror pic will join the sea of romantic comedy DVDs due out on Valentine's Day.
Garth & Trisha Tie The Knot
Garth Brooks is ropin' in a new missus.
Look for YOUNG CO's first album, "EARLY IN THE GAME" to be dropped in the fall of '05; Feat. the new single " What's Happening" - Click the link and you will come to the place where you can buy the album and/or listen to a snippit of this great new song.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
so bookmark it and come back each week...
check out Top40Countdown.
|NEW||-||Catch Your Wave||Click Five|
|37||36||Girl Next Door||Saving Jane|
|NEW||-||There It Go (The Whistle Song)||Juelz Santana|
|35||38||One Wish||Ray J|
|34||35||Crawling Back To You||Backstreet Boys|
|33||32||Don't Lie||Black Eyed Peas|
|32||34||Who I Am Hates Who I've Been||Relient K|
|31||27||More Than Words||Frankie J|
|30||33||Stay Fly||Three 6 Mafia|
|28||28||Here We Go||Trina f/Kelly Rowland|
|27||31||Dance, Dance||Fall Out Boy|
|26||23||Like You||Bow Wow f/Ciara|
|24||25||Heard 'Em Say||Kanye West f/Adam Levine|
|23||21||Your Body||Pretty Ricky||20|
|22||15||Wake Me Up When September Ends||Green Day|
|20||19||Shake It Off (6 weeks @#1)||Mariah Carey|
|17||14||You And Me||Lifehouse|
|15||18||When I'm Gone||Eminem|
|14||20||If It's Lovin' That You Want||Rihanna|
|13||12||Dirty Little Secret||All-American Rejects|
|12||16||Check On It||Beyonce' f/Slim Thug|
|11||11||Soul Survior||Young Jeezy f/Akon|
|9||9||We Be Burnin'||Sean Paul|
|8||7||My Humps||Black Eyed Peas|
|7||6||Sugar, We're Goin' Down||Fall Out Boy|
|6||8||Don't Forget About Us||Mariah Carey|
|5||3||Gold Digger (2 weeks @#1)||Kanye West||3|
|2||2||Because Of You (3 weeks @#1)||Kelly Clarkson|
|1||1||Run It (2 weeks @#1)||Chris Brown f/Juelz Santana|
Saturday, December 10, 2005
|Position||Last Week|| |
|NEW||-||Tonight I Wanna Cry||Keith Urban|
|39||39||I Don't||Danielle Peck|
|38||22||Probably Wouldn't Be This Way||LeAnn Rimes|
|37||37||Drunker Than Me||Trent Tomlinson|
|36||29||Redneck Yacht Club (1 Week @ #1)||Craig Morgan|
|NEW||-||Wherever You Are||James Ingram|
|33||34||Nobody Gonna Tell Me What To Do||Van Zant|
|32||33||The Dollar||Jamey Johnson|
|30||25||USA Today||Alan Jackson|
|29||31||Nobody But Me||Blake Shelton|
|28||32||Believe||Brooks & Dunn|
|27||18||Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On||Neal McCoy|
|26||28||She Didn't Have Time||Terri Clark|
|25||27||I Don't Feel Like Lovin' You Today||Gretchen Wilson|
|24||26||Your Man||Josh Turner|
|22||23||Comin' To Your Town||Big & Rich|
|21||30||She Don't Tell Me To||Montgomery Gentry|
|20||21||When I Get Where I'm Going||Brad Paisley f/Dolly Parton|
|19||20||Rose Garden||Martina McBride|
|18||19||Just Might (Make Me Believe)||Sugarland|
|17||17||Miss Me Baby||Chris Cagle|
|16||16||My Old Friend||Tim McGraw|
|15||11||You're Like Coming Home||Lonestar|
|14||15||Honky Tonk Badonkadonk||Trace Adkins|
|13||7||Skin (Sarabeth)||Rascal Flatts|
|12||13||Boondocks||Little Big Town|
|11||14||Jesus Take The Wheel||Carrie Underwood|
|10||12||Like We Never Loved At All||Faith Hill|
|9||4||Better Life (5 Weeks @ #1)||Keith Urban|
|8||8||Best I Ever Had||Gary Allan|
|7||9||She Let Herself Go||George Strait|
|6||10||Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right||Billy Currington|
|5||6||Big Blue Note||Toby Keith|
|4||5||Good Ride Cowboy||Garth Brooks|
|3||3||Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off||Joe Nichols|
|2||2||Who You'd Be Today||Kenny Chesney|
|1||1||Come A Little Closer (2 Weeks @ #1)||Dierks Bentley|
LIKE SO MANY CELEBRITIES - I AM GOING TO JAIL!
Can you update my blog monthly?
I am a good person who got mixed up in something in illegal... and then violated my probation - and now I am forced to go to jail... When I accepted the plea bargain of 1 yr suspended after 3 years probation - I knew then - I would be coming to jail eventually... 3 years probation is a long time to be looking over your shoulder wondering if things that are just stupid for some - will land me back in jail... and that is what happened...
I was clean for 8 months... then one day - the urge to use seemed unbearable... I was having anxiety attacks for 2 days, prior to giving in and using... when I did use; out-of-the-blue my probation officer, WHOM I HAD NEVER SEEN OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE... EVER!!!
Showed up at my house... It was a Monday Night, about 7pm... I was due to see him in his office 2 weeks later... but he knocked on the door; and brought with him another probation officer and 2 under-cover drug task-force guys... when my dad answered the door, he was in shock!!! He knew what I was doing, in my room... but didn't bother to tell me probation & police where coming down the hallway... I would of swallowed what was left, and and crushed the paraphenalia on the floor... but no - when he said someone was visiting me - I thought it was just another one of my drug addict friends... but it wasn't.
They caught me red-handed... and they didn't believe I had been clean all those months... but I had, I really had... then just recently I when I found out I will go to jail - even if I am clean... even if I stop using for good, even if I go inpatient - when I get out of inpatient; I would still go to jail... well I got the FUCK-ITS! I don't care anymore... If I want to do drugs, I will do them... If I want to go to NYC I will go... If I want to stay out past my curfew I will...
cause being good and doing things right, don't matter when it comes to me and my life... They caught me with a 20 piece... and I am facing as much jail time as the dealer would... I am facing 18 months (no early release), with probation afterwards... I am a misfit in the system... and I am stuck in a revolving door, with no way out...
so I am asking, begging: anyone, someone - can you update my blog at least once a month? I don't want my blogs to disappear... they are really good... and alot of people visit them... so please if you can find it in your heart to do this small thing for me, while I am away - I would greatly appreciate it.
I don't go til February, but it would be nice to get to know the person who will be taking over for me... before then...
Monday, December 05, 2005
December 5, 2005
Who had the most impact in '05? Lots of people -- but the one who made the most impact on the VH1's 'Big in '05 Awards' red carpet was JESSICA SIMPSON Saturday night, as she faced reporters for the first time since her split from NICK LACHEY. Jessica did walk the press line, but breezed by reporters and gave no interviews.
Meanwhile, KATHY GRIFFIN shared her thoughts with us on the breaking news that BRAD PITT is adopting ANGELINA JOLIE's two kids: 'I think it's weird, and wonderful.' And what kind of dad does she think Brad will be? 'I'm sure Brad will be a good dad. I don't know, I only met him one time. He did bounce me on his knee, so he'll probably be a really good dad.'
We asked paparazzi favorite LINDSAY LOHAN, who went from redhead to blonde to brunette and made big headlines this year, 'Is it true that blondes have more fun?' The 19-year-old teen idol said, 'I don't know if it's neccessarily a good fun that they have more fun of. I like my hair dark. It's gonna be dark for a bit, I'll probably go back to red for my next film.'
Lindsay was given the prize for Big 'It' Girl, beating out PARIS HILTON, NICOLE RICHIE and KRISTIN CAVALLARI. 'Because being Big in '05 means getting in three car crashes in one year, people!' she joke"
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
- It ain't wacko tobacco that Jacko's using. The latest Michael Jackson merry-go-round of rumors include his use of cocaine and Demerol (traces of which were found on his underwear) and that he's having drugs illegally flown to him in Bahrain. The Jesus Juice, however, he makes from local vineyards. [The Sun]
- Long Island body armor mogul David Brooks may have thrown the bat mitzvah of a lifetime for his 13-year-old daughter, – wrangling acts from Aerosmith and 50 Cent to Kenny G and Tom Petty (see pictures) – but federal investigators want to know where he's getting all that cash. The lavish papa is under SEC investigation for some curiously timed stock sales. [Fox 411]
- British soulstress Joss Stone, more interested in selling records and landing Gap ads, agreed with her management that continuing to date boyfriend of two years Beau Dozier, a music producer, wasn't wise for her career. So she dumped him. [R&M]
- So upset was Anna Wintour over the phallic holiday decorations strewn about by Conde Nast's in-house decorating squad (we made that up) that she had them pulled. Now she's demanding a custom display, which will include a "tastefully trimmed tree" and a pillowcase full of coal for her chair. [WWD]
- Heath Ledger was much to busy to attend last night's Brokeback Mountain premiere in Hollywood, leaving Jake Gyllenhaal all to himself to field the gay! gay! gay! question. Heath, after all, was in Brooklyn, taking care of his pea-sized daughter. And window shopping. [OAN & NYO]
- That sigh of relief you hear is coming from the Great White Way, after learning the talent-challenged Spears-Federlines won't be starring in Sweet Charity after all. [The Insider]
- Four decades after Gregory Peck's star was placed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame, it's gone missing. Somebody cut it out of the sidewalk and ran off with it earlier this month, inexplicably leaving behind Ryan Seacrest's. [AP]
People Named Julia Roberts Top Female Star
What lucky megabucks movie stars follow?
- Nicole Kidman: $16 to $17 million
- Reese Witherspoon and Drew Barrymore: $15 million
- 5, 6 & 7. Renee Zellweger, Angelina Jolie and Cameron Diaz: $10 to $15 million
- Jodie Foster: $10 to $12 million
- Charlize Theron and Jennifer Aniston: $9 million
Well, at least they got one lesbian on the list. But inexplicably, neither Tara Reid nor Jessica Simpson made the list.
Back in June, aspiring New York blogger Cityrag uncovered one of Hollywood's darkest secrets: celebrities love their Starbucks. From Britney/K-Fed and Nick/Jessica to Nicole Richie/DJ AM and Mary-Kate/Ashley, the frappacinos were in high season.
But nobody loves their venti non-fat no whip lattes with a shot of sugarfree vanilla like Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. Normally we'd suggest the mom-to-be lay off the caffeinated beverages but, well, she can't. Rumor has it she's under contract to keep the cups coming.
In an item we finally enjoyed reading in his column, Lloyd Grove uncovers what's estimated to be a seven-figure endorsement deal between Bennifer 2.0 and the coffee giant. For the Hollywooders to get their cash, they need only flash a grande pumpkin spice in front of eager paparazzi at every opportunity.
Suspiciously (or, you know, not), both Starbucks and Ben's supra-rep Ken Sunshine deny any such deal is in place. *$ might pay for product placement in movies, but no way do they pay individual stars to tout their goods. We're assuming that goes for the willingly quoted obnoxious talking heads like Moby, Andy Roddick, Al Franken and Melissa Etheridge.
Any grounds to Ben/Jen java story? [Lowdown]
Related: Celebs love their Starbucks"
More Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner
� More Blogs, GLBT
Anytime of year is perfect for listicles, but as we approach December and the hotbed of the holiday season, keep this in mind: it's about to get worse, and it'll be more than Cargo delivering the excuses for content.
That said, we love listicles. What better way to generate readership with so little effort, which explains why we latched on to this one shared by one really gay, really Jewish, really New York New Yorker.
Given as much, please forgive us for the gay, Jewish and New York overtones.
The top ten ways you know you are deep-seated and have a one-way ticket to some level of Dante's Inferno:
1. You're in recovery for the third time.
2. You recognize clothing from last season, even when it's black.
3. You're convinced that every hot male actor is a closeted homosexual.
4. Despite an above average IQ, the first thing you read in the morning is PAGE SIX; you know Pagesix what Page Six is.
5. You're contemptuous of every fag who walks up and down 8th Avenue on a regular basis, even though you walk up and down 8th Avenue on a regular basis.
6. You know that Hiro is only on late Sunday nights.
7. You had sex with almost all of your male friends.
8. You're friends with at least one person who has topped Anderson Cooper.
9. You're over 30 and still know the names of the hot DJs and the nights they are spinning and where.
10. You swallow, even when not ordered to do so.
If we knew it took so much effort to be gay (and Jewish, in New York), we would've seriously reconsidered adopting this lifestyle.
Deep-Seated or Transitory? (Proceed At Your Own Risk)